Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Back on Track

I consider myself an organzied person and have daily lists of things that need to get accomplished to stay on track with house cleaning, bill paying, visiting teaching etc. Well, yesterday everything blew up around here and I never recovered. I got phone calls from people who NEVER call me and who needed info about things I had to stop and look up. I had a baby who was fussy and wanted to be held all day and a 5 and almost 3 year old who wanted my attention all day long. Finally, at 4:00 pm, I just gave up and took everyone to Baskin Robbins and let everyone get double decker ice cream cones. And to answer what most of you are thinking, no that was not dinner, even though I was tempted to let it be. We had tuna fish sandwiches.

So, today, thank goodness, I am back on track. I am caught up on my laundry, you can see the floor in most of the rooms in the house, all diapers are collected and in the outside garbage and I even managed to get 35 minutes of exercising in. It is now off to the linen closet and get that back into shape (it has needed it for quite a while). Tonight we just have an indoor soccer game and then I am on the sofa watching American Idol.

1 comment:

Queen Elizabeth said...

Janice, I'm hiding this in an old post... you were right in your guess of my much-despised site. Motherboard has her LINKED. I swear I could make it my life's mission to TAKE HER DOWN!

I need to chill...

P.S. tried to e-mail you but it got bounced back to me a few times...