Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh What do you do in the Summertime after Mom has dragged you to the mountains for a new family photo?


Eat at Babacoa.

Twirl in your Hannah Andersson "Twirl Dresses"--yes, that is what they are called


Go to the aquarium and see the penquins (photo taken by one of the toothsomes--they all tried, and this was the only one that really looked like anything.) 
Be brave enough to touch a starfish.
Pose.
.

Photo out of order:  Pose for your mom even though you spent all morning posing for a stranger in the mountains.  

Learn what it feels like to get touched by an Electric Eel (notice the wet sleeve from leaning over the water to touch a Sting Ray earlier.) 
Learn that you indeed taller than a penguin.


4 comments:

ash said...

Wow, this looks like one fun day. I'd go up to the mountains for a family photo any day for some summer activities like this. Looks like you are all really enjoying the summer.

Lisa Christine said...

Oh my goodness, I am lovin' those dresses!

Unknown said...

SO cute!
You had so much fun!
The last post about sisters is adorable!
Thank you for stopping by on my blog. You rock!
Xo

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! I didn't know that is where you served-what a great tidbit of knowledge about the JSB. I can hardly wait to tell my kids.