Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Go Real!

Toothsome #3 won four ticket vouchers to a REAL Salt Lake soccer game at our school's fundraiser.  After buying two additional tickets, we settled into our seats and enjoyed a fun, warm night at the stadium.  They were playing Colorado and my kids kept on reminding me that I had to root for Salt Lake.  (My heart is always in Boulder, CO--specifically, Boulder, but I love my life in Utah, so it was all good.)  

REAL tied with the Colorado Rapids during stoppage time.  It was very exciting for those few seconds.    I also ran into one of my old beloved roommates.  Hi Nadia.  It was great to see you.  It made the rest of the very boring 90 minutes worth it, just running into you.  

Sorry folks, Homer Simpson had it right, "I watched hours and hours of soccer and I almost saw a goal!"  


2 comments:

kel said...

we still want to go to a Real game. so glad you had a swell time!

Nadia said...

It was so fun to see you. You can almost see the back of my head in your pictures. Crazy that we were sitting so close to each other! The kids are adorable and you and Chris look great!