Friday, September 10, 2010

New Favorite shoes

I have a new favorite pair of shoes.

http://www.zappos.com/merrell-oceania-navy-nubuck

Sorry folks, I got them on-sale, so I didn't pay this price but honestly, I LOVE them.  And, I would pay this price for them because I love them.  Now, I need to find some new Dansko clogs and I will be set.  Let me know if you find any on sale because while I love them, I don't love them enough to pay full price unless I find a pair I LOVE like these shoes, and then I might pay full price but I would rather not.

4 comments:

Mark and Heather said...

All I wear are my Danskos and Merrells. It was a shock when I had to pay for them, but the feet demanded it! Try 6pm.com, they have Danskos in limited sizes and styles, but they are a lot less expensive.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!

Gabriela said...

Super cute!

David said...

4th!