Friday, December 17, 2010

Somehow I am not teaching my kids correct principles . . .

This morning, I was cleaning my house and noticed the following:


My fire place mantle


My tree with presents all around

My Christmas village houses are set up (I have two or three houses "sets" up all around the house).


And then I discovered this, my Nativity scene all piled up, in disarray on a Christmas plate.  Everything else I have cautioned and warned my kids not to touch.  I neglected to inform them to show reverence and love to the most important, sacred, reason for the season, one item that clearly represents what Christmas is all about, item in the house.  

4 comments:

jo said...

The other thing I love about that last photo is the Lego men using the advent calendar as a backdrop to their town. Someone was having a lot of fun. But I can see how you wanting the nativity seen respected a little more makes sense too. :)

jo said...

I meant scene, or course.

jo said...

wow... what I should really do is just delete my misspelled posts... or just stop typing. I am doing neither and correcting myself. OF course. OK, over and out.

David said...

haha, oops!