Wednesday, March 9, 2011

We don't just do commercials around here.


About a month ago, my husband's cousin, a film student at BYU asked if they could use his office to film a scene for a movie she and her classmates were making.  He agreed.  Shortly afterwards, she called and asked if he could be in the movie, playing the part of a "bloody veterinarian."  He agreed.  I think he had two lines.  

We're moving up folks.  Dentist husband is now in a "film."  We don't just do commercials anymore. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! I would TOTALLY jump all over that opportunity. I would be calling back and asking for a part for myself, if that were us. Fun.

Gabriela said...

:) Awesome.

Michelle said...

When I first saw the pic, I thought it was a dental appointment that went bad. Really, REALLY bad. ;)