Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We Are Running a Hotel and other things


Our house feels like we are running a hotel and it is only getting worse. My sister was in town for a few days. It was a delightful visit and now all of the sheets have been washed and things are back to normal. We just got a call from dentist husband's brother who asked if he could stay in our house while they are visiting later this month. We are actually going to be in Colorado while they are here, so I have to have the house spotless before they come. My sister (sibling #3) just called and asked if they can stay a few nights in about week and then later, for another few nights when they take her son to the MTC. I also have my niece and nephew here for a few days the first week in August before they go to EFY at BYU. My son gets baptised that same week, so Grandma and Grandpa will be here as well. Then, at the end of August sibling #2 and her son will be here before he starts his freshman year at BYU! However, this is all a good because I love family and love the fun of visitors. I just hope I can keep up with clean sheet washing.
On a side note, my friend Tiffany recommended on her blog the movie, "Dear Frankie" and after watching it, I have to whole-heartedly agree. It really is a WONDERFUL movie and a "must see". I just checked it out of the library. Current outside temperature 100 degrees. Again, I hate summer heat.

1 comment:

love.boxes said...

That is a busy hotel you are running!

I hate this heat.. I just poked my head out the door to see if I could go for a walk since it's nearly 8PM... NO! It still feels like H... out there! The Scandinavians can't take this much longer... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Not only that, the whole dang state is on fire so the air just looks dirty up here... how about where you are?

Thanks for the book recommendation. I looked it up and I'm getting it! I'm just sure everyone in my family will like it.