Saturday, October 10, 2009

Big Happening's Around Here

Today, Toothsome #2 was baptized. In the Mormon church, children get baptized at the age of 8. Today was a wonderful day and I am so proud of Toothsome #2 for deciding to get baptized.
Toothsome #2 with her daddy. I was baptized in this same dress.
All three of us.
No, we won't be using this as our Christmas card photo. :)
Cute Toothsome #2

Afterwards, we had everyone over for lunch. It took the easy way out and had it catered by Kneaders. It was tasty and so easy.

7 comments:

Minky Moo said...

How wonderful! Congratulations on Toothsome #2's baptism.

Queen Elizabeth said...

Congrats! ...and good luck tomorrow.

Jane Anne said...

She is such a cutie...what a big day! I hope the day was wonderful for her...and mom and dad too.

David said...

congratulations Toothsome #2!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

ash said...

Looks like a wonderful day. Wish we could have been there. That's really neat that she wore the same dress that you did.

Amy E. said...

Beautiful family, Janice. Hey, if you want to check out my blog, it's by invite only, but email me at robamyelkins@msn.com and I'll put you on the list!