Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Heritage face recognition

Ok, "the Motherboard" had this on her blog and I had to try it. It is a face recognition software that matches you with famous celebrities faces. I used my blog picture, which is only about 6 months old and I think does look like me.

My match? Hilary Swank. And, I had to admit, while I never considered it before, at least with the picture they had on-file, I do look like her. So, I look like a two time Oscar winner who was married to a Lowe. Not bad.

The next match was Bridgette Wilson who is still not too bad. I did have to look up on the IMDB web site to make sure I knew who she was but I am so glad I did! I learned she is a year younger than me (SCORE!) and that she won Miss Teen USA 1990. So, based on looks alone, it is almost like I won Miss Teen USA in 1990. But, even more exciting, she had a role in FOUR episodes of Saved By The Bell, one of the greatest pre-teen TV shows of all time. And, I LOOK like her.

However, there is some bad news. My third most common match? Ted Turner. Eeewww! He came in before Demi Moore I might add, who only had a 61% face match to me compared to his 70% face match. I now need to find a good picture of my husband and see who he looks like. Based on the few extra pounds he has gained since high school, I doubt he will get the Tom Cruise comparisons like he did back then, but we shall see. If you want to see my whole face morph catalogue click below. I think I will go grab a tiara and sceptre and waltz around my dirty kitchen.

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/face-recognition-results.php?temp=f16af784ropmjs89&server=Server18&database=2&startYear=1800&endYear=2005&loadMethod=myFiles

UPDATE: Dentist husband looks like Alfonso Herrera, some Mexican telenovela (soap opera) star. I did several different pictures of him and this guy came up EVERY TIME!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Its nice to meet you Hilary. Lookin good.

love.boxes said...

Not bad for you or dentist husband! :)

Elisa said...

LOL! You are lucky, you oscar-look-alike. I looked like the Govenor of Florida (dubya's bro) and Gary Busey. I felt insulted. But, it made for a great post!

You are lucky. And beautiful!