Monday, May 11, 2009

My Attempts to get 2 year old cousins looking at the camera at the same time.

My brother in law got married this weekend.  No, I didn't get even try to get even one picture of the happy couple.  They had a professional following them around all day.  

Instead, I tried to get pictures of my two nieces (both age 2) with my 2 year old where both were looking at the camera at the same time.  No, I would never be hired by Kiddie Kandids.  
Almost
I thought if I added my five year old in the picture they would look at the camera--not so.

I even even remember what I said to them to get them to do this.
Anyway, it was a fun full weekend.  

5 comments:

Gabriela said...

:) It's hard enough with 1 two year old- I can't imagine trying it with 2!

love.boxes said...

cute photos anyway!

Lisa Christine said...

Cute pictures, none the less!

ash said...

These are so cute. I didn't realize those people at Kiddie Kandids had such a hard job! Just looking at those photos makes me realize what fun you had!

Britt said...

I understand. I always have to splice two pictures together with Photoshop.

And your blog password is TOTALLY coming. I just have to think of one. :)