Thursday, February 1, 2007

I Blame My Sister For This One

When I was a student at BYU, my oldest sister lived close by and I was able to see her and her young children often. In their family, the word they used for a BM was "blik". Because I was around them often and changed many of her children's diapers, that word became part of my vocabulary as well and was brought over into my marriage. It is the current word we use in our family for doing a number 2.

So, today, I am eating at McDonalds with my husband and children and they get the following toy in their Happy Meal--Mr. Blik. You can imagine what lunch was like for us after discovering him in their Happy Meal. Going to the bathroom will never be the same again.

1 comment:

di said...

I love it! Do you remember the initials of my premarriage crush? I always get a good laugh about old "B.L.M."!