Monday, February 12, 2007

Problem Solved--Thank you Dr. Laura

I have to do at least two loads of laundry a day to keep ahead of the pile that forms in my laundry room. Loading the washer and putting them in the dryer is easy for me. It is the folding and putting the piles of clothes away that rarely happens. There seems to ALWAYS be a pile of clothes my family sorts through outside the laundry room door. Well, NOT ANYMORE!

New system: I fold clothes on my bed while listening to Dr. Laura. She is on in the afternoons from 1-3 pm here--which is also conveniently nap time for toothsome #4. Folding and putting away clothes has become a breeze while I listen to her tell some idiot girl that she shouldn't be sleeping with her boyfriend and paying for his illegal drugs. I now look forward to my afternoon ritual of listening to Dr. Laura and folding and putting away clothes. And, while I am upstairs, I usually get a bathroom or two cleaned as well.

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

I'm with you-I like the sorting and moving the clothes from the washer to the dryer-it's the darn folding and putting away that gets me. Sounds like you've got a good plan...

I don't think I get Dr. Laura here. :(