Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Dentist Husband


I really don't know why I am doing this on my blog as my husband doesn't read my blog, but his sisters do, so think happy thoughts about him today girls.
This picture captures my husband at his best. He LOVES being a dad surrounded by his kids. I am so blessed he is "my one."
In his honor, here is a conversation I had in the car with toothsomes 1 and 2.
"Mom, Dad is a better cook than you, is better at playing than you, he can fix anything, and is a good dentist. Is there anything you can do better than him?"
My answer, "Actually, no and I am fine with that."

4 comments:

love.boxes said...

That is so sweet Janice! Happy Birthday Mr. Dentist!

Anonymous said...

Kids are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!!! And it seems like you can make some pretty cute kids! How funny, kids always say the cutest things.

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Mr. Dentist from me too. And I bet you blog better than him!