Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Old Picture but I LOVE IT!


This is an old picture, but I LOVE it and it captures her spunk and zanniness. I think she is about 10 months old here (she is now 15 months). She is a constant source of delight and destruction in our house these days. Thankfully, she hasn't started true climbing yet (as in scaling the book shelves like her older brother did) but my house is in a constant state of chaos due to the constant exploring of one tiny (5th percentile) pink and white baby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! She looks like Einstein in this picture.

Gabriela said...

What a cute picture!!!

Mumsy said...

She has the BEST hair.

Fred is still mad at me for Fritz's buzz cut incident. I'm thinking that Fritz's hair would have been awesome like that. I'm totally jealous.

Queen Elizabeth said...

That is classic!