Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Sale Info

As you all know, I love pass on sale info, so here is my latest discoveries. Just so you know, I only pass on things I personally buy myself. So, you are stuck with my taste in things but you also know that I stand behind the info.

Anyway, Hannah Andersson currently has a great pajama sale. I picked up my kid's Christmas Eve PJ's today. So, go here This is the link to their sale in general, not just their PJs. FYI: I did order this for me. It matched this perfectly which is a Lands End product. The color is a little wierd but the skirt fits perfectly on my body type and will be nice for the colder months ahead.

Also Kodakgallery has free shipping on orders over $25 until the 19th. You have to enter the code "summer" when you check out. I am finally getting around to creating some photo books of my summer pictures and so that is a deal for me.

So, that is the latest things I have discovered over the last few days. Also, I know today is 9/11 and I have read a lot of your moving tributes to that horrible day 7 years ago. Please bless that we all do indeed "Never forget." It seems a lot of people currently are forgetting (yes, all of you against the war.)

5 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

ALWAYS love sale info!

Lisa Christine said...

Thanks for the tip on the pajamas sale. I always go crazy over the clothes in the Hannah Andersson catalog...but never want to fork out the money. I'll go check it out :)

The Donald said...

That is funny, I have never heard of Hannah Anderson. But I guess my wife has.

Oh yes, I have a contest on my blog coming up that just might interest you!

love.boxes said...

oooh. Thanks. :)

Nettie said...

Thanks for the info! We busy moms need to share this kind of stuff!

(Hey Target has all their school supply stuff 75% off and Old Navy online has great stuff on clearance!)