Sunday, July 26, 2009

Trip to St. George

In light of some frustrating news (no ward boundary changes coming), we decided to make an impromptu trip south. I couldn't face another Sunday staring at empty pews.

Since most people avoid southern Utah in the heat of the summer, it was easy to get a place at the last minute and fill up our days. It was a great nourishing trip

We spent a lot of time at the hotel's pool.


During the main heat of the day, we went miniature golfing at a very fun, indoor glow in the dark place. (This was my attempt at an somewhat artistic picture--not bad.)

We went to the driving range
More pool pictures . . .
One night,we took our kids to the Tuacahn theatre and saw an excellent production of Annie. They openly encourage children to come and we throughly enjoyed the whole evening. If you are ever in the St. George area, a trip to the Tuacahn theatre is a must.

We also visited our favorite restaurant on the planet--Mongolian Barbeque. I'm doing a separate post on that place tomorrow.

Again, after a trip like this, I feel I can conquer the things that worry and upset me. In the grand scheme of things, my problems are few. Thank you St. George.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you ever stay home?

Britt said...

how fun. i want to try that theater now.

Michelle said...

I know just what you mean, we are off to Park City this weekend for the same sort of adventure.

ash said...

This looks like a great time. Nice flip at the pool!