Thursday, June 26, 2008

Books!

Ok, here is a list of books I am currently reading (I have started several) and ones that are waiting in the wings to be read:

The Diary of Mattie Spencer by Sandra Dallas (Almost done with this one. As usual, anything by Sandra Dallas is a good read. If you haven't read Chili Queen, you should.)

Certain Girls (I have read the first chapter and am not sure I will finish this--we'll see. I am learning I am not liking most of the books recommended in People magazine)

The Host by Stephanie Meyer

Bel Canto by Ann Patchett

In the Castle of the Flynns by Michael Raleigh

The Miracles of Santo Fico by DL Smith

The follow up book to "These Is My Words" (I can't remember the title and the book is upstairs by my bed)

Also, I just got an e-mail telling me two books I put on hold by Stephanie Fowers are in. They were recommended by my sister-in-law.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Great list Janice. I am not an avid reader. Do you still like me?

Jane Anne said...

I am also starting The Host and I am very interesting in what you think of the follow up book to These Is My Words. I've also started a couple others, but they seem to be on the back burner for a while. I just had to return a book to the library without even cracking the book because I keep getting distracted with others.