Friday, January 18, 2008

By the Skin of My Teeth


Well, my brother's family arrived last night. I got the house ready by the SKIN OF MY TEETH! I did have to dump a big pile of stuff of my bedroom and since most people, my brother included, don't go into people's private master bedrooms, all is good. So, they are off skiing today--Brighton and Solitude and tonight we are off to Thaifoon for dinner. Two of his kids have Celiac and they gave a very comprehensive gluten free menu. After dinner, I am sure we will have some very fun and intense games of Speed Scrabble. I LOVE having visitors, especially when I actually do get the house ready in time. Again, skin of my teeth (still cleaning while I see their car pulling up.) But now, all is great.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

love speed scrabble - great game!!