Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Talbots Sale Clothes

Oddly enough, I have had several people ask me about my Talbots sale purchases. Anyway, back in the day before I had kids, I shopped at Talbots almost exclusively--particularly their twice a year sales. I took pictures of me in them to send to my mother and since they are still on my computer, here they all are, on me, in full glory.

At last checking, all of these things were still available, on sale on line. And, I should say that the brown skirt and sweater I wore to church on Sunday and I got a TON of compliments. More compliments than usual. The green dress I wore the week before and got several (but less than the skirt and sweater) compliments as well. And, FYI, I nor anyone in my family works at Talbots all though we should since we spend plenty of money there. Growing up, we all joked that the reason why they opened a Talbots in Boulder was because of all of our purchases from that zip code. Oh, Dentist husband is much handsomer in real life--weird picture of him. Another FYI: My friend Diane's husband designed the tie he is wearing. Another piece of info, my friend Paige is hosting a give away of some beautiful art. So, there you have it.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute! I think the skirt and sweater are my favorites too!

Gabriela said...

Very cute. Wrong season for me, but very cute.

i love brown.

Looks like you had fun with your brother and his family. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love that skirt. the Green dress is pretty, too.

Anonymous said...

But I'm not shopping this month.

Rochelleht said...

Great skirt and I love the green dress!

love.boxes said...

Janice... you are just gorgeous and I adore that green coat so much!

love.boxes said...

..sorry I meant dress. I have a green coat (at Harold's on sale) on the brain. I must need it. :)

di said...

cute! i especially love the bottom outfit. thanks for the plug about the tie.