Wednesday, January 9, 2008

PURCHASED!

Well, I finally did it. I went and purchased us a piano today! In December, not only did I turn 35 but my husband and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. To celebrate both grand events, he said he would buy me a piano. However, he let me do all of the research and go and pick it out and order it. (He is a wise man since I have strong opinions.) I have spent the last 6 months researching and finally today, all the stars lined up and I went and ordered it. It will be here next week. I can hardly stand it!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

You will of course, show us a picture when it comes?!

love.boxes said...

This is BIG! I'm so excited for you!

Gabriela said...

Awsome! That is SO exciting. I can't wait to get a piano of my own.

Lisa said...

What did you get? And where? My sister needs to buy a piano and maybe you can share all your research.

Janice said...

I got a Yamaha Upright U-1 at the Piano Gallery--the one on the West side about 106th south. At Book Club, I can give you all of my reasons why Upright over baby grand, why Yamaha, etc.

Mumsy said...

YAY!!! (And I'm SO jealous.) You deserve it!!!