Sunday, January 6, 2008

Good Read--Austenland by Shannon Hale

If you have read any other books by Shannon Hale (Goose Girl, The Princess Academy), this is just as good if not better than her others. If you are a Jane Austen fan, you will LOVE this book--particularly if you are a Mr. Darcy fan. Unlike her others, this was written for an adult female audience and is just a fun, sit back and read this in the tub type of book.

On a side note, I just wiped off my kitchen counters for what has felt like the 10 millionth time. What is it about kitchen counters? They are ALWAYS dirty.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Kitchen counters and kithen floors! I swear I spend half my life sweeping and mopping! Glad to hear about that book, and I love to read in the tub too. Drives hubby nuts!

love.boxes said...

It sound like a really fun book. I will have to get a copy. :)

Gabriela said...

I love Mr. Darcy. Adding it to my list!

Lisa said...

Sounds good so I promptly went to the library website to put it hold and there are 47 in front of me!